ENVIRONMENT IMPACT ASSESSMENT
InEcA company has finished the developing of environmental impact assessment (EIA) of projected activity for coal mine reconstruction.
Environmental impact assessment (EIA) of projected activity for coal mine reconstruction, the project «Adjustment of mining and transport part of the of Kyrgayskiy Sredniy coal deposit project documentation», was implemented in accordance with the requirements of Russian legislation, international conventions and treaties ratified by Russian Federation.
The EIA report includes assessment of potential significant environmental impacts of the projected activity, recommendation for measures to prevent or mitigate the identified negative impacts on the environment.
Environmental impact assessment was worked out in order to take timely and objective decision on the acceptability of the proposed activity.
EAI report consists of:
- Assessment of mining and rock dump area baseline conditions, including atmospheric air, soil, land and water resources, as well as flora, fauna and protected areas.
- Description climatic, geological, hydrological and landscape conditions in the territory of potential affected zone and socio-economic environment.
- Significance of potential environmental impact of the proposed activity, assessment of environmental and related socio-economic and other consequences and their importance, the possibilities to mitigate impacts.
- Recommendation for measures to prevent or mitigate the identified negative impacts on the environment. Propositions for environmental monitoring system.
- Analysis of uncertainties and restrictions in environmental impacts identifying, recommendations for their elimination.